Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Weekend Challenge

When I saw this week's Weekend Sketch Challenge on Beate's Fresh & Fun blog, I had a "vision" almost immediately. I really like the fun and versatile Make It Count set. That's not to say I don't need a little practice with hand placement on those clocks. If the stamps weren't acrylic, I wouldn't have a prayer. Luckily the one that's off the most is hidden by the ribbon, and maybe, if I hadn't pointed it out, no one would have noticed. Sad thing about this card is that the camera doesn't pick up its finest feature - the transparency circles on each of the clock faces. Held in place by mini brads, they are what gives the card a little extra pizazz.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White, Black, and Desert Sand cardstock; Silhouette Creative Basics paper packet; Bamboo, Desert Sand, and Black ink pads; Make It Count stamp set and retired Speckled Background stamp; Transparency; Black mini brads; Ribbon included with the paper packet; 3M foam mounting tape.

Now, I'm going to jump into my jammies and head to bed. It's hard to determine what time the little boys will wake up. Bjorn went to bed without much fuss. Almost-most three Mathias, who is testing his limits these days, was another story. Anyway, regardless of what time morning starts, I best be up for it. Thanks for stopping, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Lisa Stenz said...

Oh my goodness! This is absolutely breathtaking! It is definitely going in the "I must lift it" file! *Ü*