Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm Stuck on These Leaves

It looks like I'm stuck on Nature's Vein. After one more card or so, I'll try to move on to something else. I like this card better than the one I posted last night, probably due to the fact that it's more colorful. Instead of the Tissue Inking technique, I used the Stamp Rolling technique on this one - the maple leaf inked in Cranberry and rolled in Vineyard Berry, the oak leaf in Sunflower with Goldrush, and the green leaf stamped in Goldrush and then rolled in Garden Green and Olive. I used Barn Red, New England Ivy, and Desert Sand for the veins. You've probably noticed that these leaf cards are pretty plain. That's because I think the leaves are so pretty, I don't want to cover them up!

So, it's Friday night, and my weekend calendar is still empty. What a good feeling. It's not that I don't have anything to do. It's just that there isn't anything I have to do. After punching the clock all week, I like that.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This is a really pretty card. Thanks for sharing!