Tuesday, October 9, 2007

One More Little Card . . .

I decided I had time to sneak in one more "Build-a-Tree" card while my bath water was running. I don't know if the colors (Topiary, Sweet Leaf, Cranberry, and Chocolate)are close to right, but as Bjorn would say, "It's not real, Grandma." This set is fun. One of the small branches was used for grass when I decided the ground at the base of the tree looked a little barren. The background paper is from the long ago "Cocoa Cafe" promotion. I don't know if I'll ever use it up but don't know if I want to either. I really like this paper and have always wished CTMH would bring it (or something like it) into the regular line. While I could keep tapping away on this keyboard, my bath water's been ready for a while, and my bed beckons. Until I stamp again . . .

1 comment:

EmileeAnn said...

Kathi,
You're cards are very nice. I've really enjoyed checking out your artwork.

Emilee Smith
(fellow CTMH consultant)