Thursday, November 22, 2007

Birds of a Feather

The only Solo number I've purchased so far is the two, and the reason is because those two little birds are so darned cute. I borrowed the idea for this card from CTMH Consultant Tresa Black. If the name strikes you as familiar, it's because she is a frequent contributor to the publications put out by Papercrafts. Tresa is an artist - a real one - and she's pretty much who every other Close To My Heart consultant would like to be. Every time I receive a Papercrafts publication, I page through it to see if it features any of her work. The paper I used for my rendition of her card is from the Caprice paper pack. The alphabet stamps are from the September Stamp of the Month, Doodle Alphabet. The second generation stamped swirl is part of the Free Spirit set, August's Stamp of the Month. The end result is a very cute anniversary card. If you'd like to see more of Tresa's work, check out her blog, Fabulously Artsy. Make sure you check our her cute video. CTMH held a contest during National Stamping Month in September, and Tresa's video won. Her little girl is so cute - even cuter than her artwork. Her CTMH website is awesome, too. It's all worth taking at look at. I probably wouldn't be such a Tresa Black fan were it not for the fact that she's so kind and encouraging to the rest of us.

No comments: