Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pushing It

With a relatively short attention span, it's hard for even me to believe I've been so stuck on a single card design. This is it, however. This is the Stampin' Up Kraft cardstock, this time teamed up with Cocoa. There was supposed to have been a single tree and would have been had I stamped the first one in the right place! Two work, however, and I contemplated three before changing my mind. The sentiment is from the For Every Occasion set (former Stamp of the Month not currently in the regular CTMH line). I roughed up the edges of the Kraft paper with my Edge Distresser. Completing the card is a piece of ribbon from the Cocoa Designer Ribbon Rounds tied to a pewter Spiral Clip. I always think bare trees are kind of lonely looking, which makes the "Missing You" make sense to me. If I make it back here tonight, it will be with something different and not quite so solemn.

1 comment: