Saturday, December 8, 2007

Heavy Metal

The purpose of this card is not so much to show off a great card design but instead something different you can do with your Cuttlebug. The snowflake-embossed piece is not paper. It's metal sheeting, and it runs through the bug smooth as silk with flawless results. Although this card is 2 a.m. simple, I can think of some fun things to try doing with the embossed piece. One would be either dry brushing it with some white acrylic paint or painting it white and then sanding off some of the paint. As I haven't done much with the metal sheets, I don't know which would work better. Perhaps tomorrow (actually, later today) I'll play around a little and see if I can figure it out. I also have a few alcohol inks with which I haven't done anything. So many ideas . . . If I come up with something worth sharing, know that I will. In the meantime, I'm going to catch a little more sleep. Later!

No comments: