Sunday, January 27, 2008

Simple

Favoring a simple style, I was drawn to this card on Lisa Stahl's blog, Mona Lisa Moments. The colors I used are Twilight, Heavenly Blue, White Daisy, and Chocolate. The circles were punched with 1-1/4 and 1-11/16th inch McGill punches. I thought I had a heart stamp similar to Lisa's. It turned out I don't and finding one the right size was more challenging that I thought it would be. I finally found one that would work in the Love Is set. I layered the textured Twilight cardstock on white and then Chocolate only because the first piece of Twilight paper I laid my hands on was 4 by 5-1/4 inches. Three of the smallest clear Sparkles add a little bling and complete my card.

The way I'm going through the textured cardstock these days, I'm going to be ready for CTMH's February promotion, "Totally Textured." Most definitely I'm ready to get my hands on new colors - Bamboo, Black, Chocolate, Cocoa, Colonial White, and Desert Sand. More information about "Totally Textured" will be available soon.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Simple is good and this is very, very good! :o)