Saturday, January 19, 2008

Variety is the Spice of Life

Here's another card inspired by Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I had a hankering to watercolor, which is why I chose this cling-mount rubber stamp from Impression Obsession. The patterned paper is from CTMH's Life's Delight paper packet. The cardstock colors are Spring Iris, Blush, Chocolate, and White Daisy. The sentiment ( also from Impression Obsession) is stamped on a chipboard piece covered with cardstock. I paper-pierced around the stamped image using my CTMH paper piercer and the paper piercing template from Stampin' Up's mat kit. This card represents products from a variety of companies.

As you can probably tell, I like variety. I don't stick to any one theme too long, unless, of course, there's something new that I absolutely fall in love with, at which time, I might get a little carried away.

I didn't think I'd have time to stamp today with Bjorn and Mathias here. However, they're becoming more independent and capable of entertaining themselves for longer periods of time. Maybe they'll have time to play with Grandma this afternoon. If not, I can entertain myself, too!!

No comments: