Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chalked Chicks, Etc.

For the most part ready for my club meeting, I took my new Eggs-tra Special stamps set out again. The bodies of both chicks are chalked, and the rest of the elements are colored with markers and a blending pen using ink from my ink pads. I don't believe either of these cards have details that warrant explanation with the exception of the grass on the Easter card. Under the impression that grass was needed, I penned it in with the fine tip of my Topiary marker.

Materials & Tools for Hey Chick card: White Daisy, Black, and Amethyst cardstock; Sweet Pea paper packet; Black, Topiary, and Amethyst ink pads; Amethyst, Topiary and Orange markers; Dove blending pen; Chalk; Ribbon from Michael's; 3M mounting tape.



Materials & Tools for Happy Easter card: White Daisy, Topiary, and Bamboo cardstock; Black, Topiary, Holiday Red, Baby Pink, and Brown Bag ink pads; Topiary, Holiday Red, and Orange markers; Dove blending pen; Corner rounder (for scallops); Cuttlebug w/Swiss Dots embossing folder; Ribbon from Michael's.

I believe that's my stamping for today. After a little clean-up effort, I'm going to hit the hay and see if I can't shake what's ailing me. My son reports that Bjorn and Mathias are much better today. Grandma should be so lucky for it to be a 24-hour thing.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very Sweet! Nice work!

Maricar said...

I needed to see cute, pretty, bright cards this morning. Thanks Kathi.

Kariberry said...

Kathi your cards are beautiful. Hope you feeling better.