Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm Back . . .

I'm back. I didn't go out of town as planned yesterday, because I woke up with a slitting headache, which pretty much stayed with me all day. I managed to stamp one card. Actually, I made it twice, laying the first one on a baby wipe after finishing it. Once I did that, I was finished for the day. With no mojo and an obvious predilection for disaster, I spent the rest of the day laying on the futon.

Materials & Tools: White Daisy, Sweet Leaf, and Lilac Mist cardstock; Carnation Pink, Lilac Mist, and Sweet Leaf ink pads; Finding Beauty and Impression Obsession Sentiments II stamp sets; Retired CTMH Speckled Background stamp; Ribbon from Wal-Mart; Circle punches; Cricut w/Mini Monograms cartridge.

2 comments:

Lisa Stenz said...

Another beauty!!!

Jeanne said...

So pretty! I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad headache! Hope mine didn't travel all the way to MN!