Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's a Guy Thing

No, I'm not up for the purpose of turning my clocks ahead at 2 a.m. We went out for dinner last night, and when we got home, I made the mistake of laying down. I slept until around the midnight hour, which means I'm wide awake in the middle of the night.

I made this card using the "It's a Guy Thing" paper packet and the new Number Collage Cuttlebug folder that I hadn't gotten around to using yet. It's kind of cool how it coordinates with the numbers stamp in the Make It Count stamp set.

Materials and Tools: Colonial White, Bamboo, Barn Red, and New England Ivy cardstock; It's a Guy Thing paper packet; Cocoa, Bamboo, and New England Ivy stamp pads; Make It Count stamp set; Cuttlebug w/Number Collage embossing folder; Twill ribbon; Circle Window Charm; Sanding block.

By the looks of the clock on my computer, we have officially sprang ahead. As if time doesn't fly by fast enough on it's own. I don't know what I'll do with the rest of today with the exception that I should probably go back to bed for a while. Later, I'm sure . . .

5 comments:

Maricar said...

Hah. Thanks for posting something with that embossing template. I bought that one too! :)

Jeanne said...

Wow, that numbers folder is cool. Haven't seen it in the stores...may have to go on my wish list.

I'm sorry you were up in the middle of the night and hopefully you were able to catch a few zzz so that you can stamp some more today.

This is a terrific masculine card! Well done!

Stampin n da Hood said...

I'm with Jeanne...never see that folder before either!
Gotta have it for all those "manly" type cards!
TFS!

Unknown said...

Kathi I am loving all your cards of late however this "its a guy thing" card just makes me want my embossing folders all that much more! LOL
Off to make a birthday card for my booboobear! My Baby is 10 today!

Anonymous said...

Love this card, Kathi! That numbers folder is way too cool I wish M's would update their inventory more often. I guess I'm in for a little online shopping time soon. Anyway, love the paper choice and design. Way to go!