Monday, March 24, 2008

Just Checkin' In . . .

Before someone gets the idea that I've checked out or something! While my plans for tonight included a little creativity session, it didn't happen. Instead, I ate supper and promptly fell asleep. When I woke up, Marv told me one of my sisters had called, so I returned her call, and that took up what was left of the evening. There's something about sisters. We always have so much to say.

Returning to work today after missing the better part of last week was wonderful - so normal. My husband did give me a little scare this afternoon when I called home and woke him from a nap. He didn't sound too hot and said he didn't feel good but wouldn't go to the clinic. That kind of threw me into a tizzy, not knowing if I should leave work and go home and check on him or what I should do. Anyway, when I got home around 5, he was all smiles and looked great, so all my worry was for naught.

For tonight, I'm going back to bed, so that I'm not too tired to be creative tomorrow night! Until then, take care and have a good day!

1 comment:

Maricar said...

Knowing that I check in every day to see what you're up to, thank you for taking the time to say "DON'T WORRY".

I'm glad you got SISTER TIME and that Marv is doing ok these days!

Take care of you too!