Monday, March 31, 2008

Very Vogue . . . maybe

So, I didn't get my corner cleaned up. It will be there tomorrow night, and I'll do it between loads of laundry. Yuck . . . Tonight, I got sidetracked when I spotted a card on the cover of the latest issue of Just Cards magazine. Granted, my card is different. I believe that's hand drawn doodling on the cover card, which, I'm afraid, is not my forte. Furthermore, I used Outdoor Denim, the new black, for my background. My result is a little different from the norm, and I like it.

Materials & Tools: White Daisy, Outdoor Denim, Breeze, and Cranberry cardstock; Breeze and Outdoor Denim ink pads; White Daisy Pigment pad; Adorable Backgrounds, Playful Petals, and Impression Obsession Sentiments II stamp sets; Circle punch; Stampin' Up Word Window punch.

My creative cravings satisfied for tonight, I'm going to bed. If tomorrow is a repeat of today, it will be a good one . . . laundry and all. Hope yours is, too!


6 comments:

Maricar said...

I really like the white daisy ink on the outdoor denim. I must try that.

Laurel said...

Love it, you have inspired me to get out my outdoor denim!

EmileeAnn said...

Love your card!

Jeanne said...

Great job! Doodling isn't my forte either, so love the use of the Flourishes.

Hey is that a stack of cards you made that the card is sitting on top of? Wow!

Anonymous said...

You bet me to it!I saw the card on the new Just Cards and planned on doing it thanks for showing me how. Love the card on Outdoor Denim. Thanks for the info on the acrylic dots.
Larie

Maricar said...

Just checking to see if you posted anything new in the last couple days ... you doing ok?