Sunday, April 20, 2008

Me and My Feathered Friends

As I predicted last night, it's me, several flocks of singing birds and at least one persistent goose who are up long before I suspect the rest of my household will arise.

Before going to bed last night I saw a card something like this somewhere although I'm at a loss as to where and by whom. While I love the monochromatic look, my card would have been greatly improved had I used a different, smaller/shorter sentiment. It might be worth another try, or perhaps I'll pull this card apart. Jeanne reminded me a few posts ago about Un-Do for lifting adhesive. I have a bottle in a drawer . . . somewhere in my corner.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White and Bamboo cardstock; Bamboo ink pad; Butterfly Kiss stamp set; Copper wire; 3M foam mounting tape.

I hear little voices in the next room. While I'm usually hopefully that they will sleep in, I'm thankful today that they are awake. It sounds like I can go get busy in the kitchen. Have a great day!

No comments: