Saturday, May 17, 2008

Inkspired

This card was inspired by Lisa who was, in turn, inspired by Vicki. These are two very talented ladies. The creative circle goes round and round. What a fun ride! While I do not have a lot of the new products from the latest CTMH catalog, I will have to say that I love the ones I have - especially the Cottage Floral and Spot on Backgrounds stamp sets. The possibilities of these two sets are endless.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White, Chocolate, Pink Carnation, and Bamboo cardstock; Pink Carnation, Chocolate, Desert Sand, and Bamboo ink pads; Cottage Floral, Spot on Backgrounds, and With Love June SOTM stamp sets; Button of unknown origin; Chocolate Waxy Flax; Corner rounder; Sanding block; 3M foam mounting tape.

I'd best get back to my boys. We've played games, colored with markers, had a pillow fight, and shared numerous hugs so far this morning. I could use a few more before they go home. Thanks for stopping. I'll catch you later!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Super card, Kathi! I do love how everyone inspires everyone else. Thought I'd miss the CTMH message boards when I left, but I am equally, if not more, inspired by all the talent on the blogosphere! :o)

Vicki Wizniuk said...

This is really cool to see variations of my card! Yours is very pretty! Glad I could inkspire you both! haha ;o)