Saturday, June 7, 2008

More Silhouette Blooms

I have been reorganizing by blog labels for what seems like hours. I think I have about 150 posts to go, and I will be done. Going back is weird. I've seen some butt ugly cards and some really bad photos, and actually thought about deleting some posts. Then, I thought again. It's history, and besides, it's not like I'm still not capable of making an ugly card or taking a bad photograph.

I made this card this morning. The mix of soft and bold colors is different, and yet, it is the way Mother Nature often does things on her own.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White, Spring Iris, and Olive cardstock; Olive ink pad; Carnation Pink, Spring Iris, Sunflower, Garden Green, Olive, and New England Ivy markers; Cornish Heritage Farms Silhouette Blooms I and Say it in Style May SOTM stamp sets; Cuttlebug w/Swiss Dots embossing folder; Sponge dauber.

In addition to working on my blog, I took a bath, got dressed, ate lunch, and took a very short nap. Exciting, huh? As the kind of excitement we sometimes have around here isn't always the fun kind, I'll appreciate my quiet Saturday. Later!!

1 comment:

Maricar said...

*You* make a "butt ugly" card? Surely you jest!

Love the watercolor look to this.

[I got a Dove blending pen today!]