Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You Make Me So Happy . . .

My card was made using another Inkadinkado Clear Mini Stamps set. When I saw it, my rationale was that I could use a cute puppy stamp, and because I'm not real big on dogs (or cats, for that matter), the $1.99 price tag was just right. He is cute, isn't he? And, the paw print, bone, and two-piece sentiment are part of the set. You'll note I stamped the bone on the twill ribbon. Other than that, I don't think there's anything else that warrants explaining. If you have a question, just ask. This would make a great card for a special child or perhaps, a significant other.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White, Brown Bag, and Black cardstock; Black and Brown Bag ink pads; Brown Bag marker; Inkadinkado Wag My Tail Clear Mini Stamps set; Twill ribbon; Black Bitty Brads; Black My Legacy Writer.

One more thing about the card. When editing the photo, I noticed that I hadn't colored my puppy's tail, so I filled it in with the cloning tool and am off now to accomplish the real deal with my Brown Bag marker. I hope your day has been a good one. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

The Closet Crafter said...

Well, you can't even tell about the tail. Isn't technology wonderful...at times. Cute dog!

Jeanne said...

This is an adorable card. Love it that you were able to "fix" the tail. Ü The card just makes me smile.

Kariberry said...

Very cute! Nice job on the tail. Don't cha just love photo editing.