Thursday, July 17, 2008

An Oldie, but a Goodie . . .

Stamping isn't in the cards tonight . . . and not for a lack of trying. It's more about a lack of sleep last night. So, here's a favorite from my stash that I don't think I've posted previously.

I've probably mentioned previously that I'm a coffee drinker - morning, noon, and night. Is it good for me? I've read so many conflicting studies, that I'd say the jury is still out on that one. Does it interfere with my ability to go to sleep? Seriously, I don't think so . . . not like thinkin' does anyway. Should I cut back? Probably so. Will I? Probably not.

About the recipe folder, I don't think there is a whole lot to say that the materials list won't explain. The recipes (found on the Internet) were obviously computer-generating and printed.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White, Bamboo, and Cocoa cardstock; Simple Pleasures paper packet; Cocoa and Bamboo ink pads; Coffee Shop and Abundance Borders stamp sets; Ribbon, source unknown; Pewter mini brads; Coluzzle File Folder template, cutting mat, and knife; Corner rounder; Sanding block.

Were I not tired from not sleeping, I'd be shot anyway tonight. I had stuff and people coming at me from all directions at work today. I have a lot on my plate right now . . . enough that I'm going to be working over the weekend. I'm going to be stamping, too, in preparation for my club meeting on Sunday night. I look forward to that. For tonight, I'm off to bed. Hope your Friday is a good one, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tiff said...

I really really like this! I'm in a recipe card swap and never thought of using my coluzzle! Sweet idea!

Patzke's said...

I still like this paper pack. It's good to use with so many things. Thanks for continuing to post some artwork.

Sylvia said...

I'm not a coffee drinker but I do like the card. I need to use my coluzzle more. I just had to have it and now it gathers dust. And I like the Simple Pleasures paper. I won't be stamping for a few days. We are going downstate to participate in a 5k fun run/walk. I will be doing the walk. And thinking too much at night will keep me from sleeping also.