Sunday, August 3, 2008

Room for Improvement

Yea, I know what I said about being done for the night, but this is important. LOL. There was something about my "Still Out on a Limb" card that I posted this morning that was bugging me. The branch going straight up and down was not working, so I pealed off a couple of layers and did a little repair job. I was able to salvage my flowers and bow. Angling the branch made a huge difference, don't you think? Now it looks like a branch instead of a spindly, suspended stick! The improvement was worth the effort. I was even able to add a sentiment.

Now that all is right in my stamping world, I sign off and go do what I said I was going to do earlier. Later . . .

5 comments:

Jan said...

it is absolutely lovely...thanks for sharing it. I love purples and little flowers!

Sylvia said...

2ski!I liked the first card but wow the 2nd card is lovely. A great improvement.

Sylvia said...

OOPS! Just a little typo. LOL

Connie said...

I agree that turning the branch just a little really made a HUGE difference. This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jeanne said...

My oh my...you were nice and productive this weekend! Love it!

I think you took a good card and made it spectacular with that little change. Wowzers!

Love all your work and commentary. I've been watching a lot of tv lately but haven't seen either of the shows mentioned. Hope you enjoyed them. Ü