Sunday, August 3, 2008

Still Out on a Limb . . .

Here's another card made with the Out on a Limb set and those pretty little Prima Flowers. The patterned paper is from a long ago set from Close To My Heart. I don't use a lot of gray, and always ask myself, "Why not?," when I do!

Materials & Tools: White Daisy, Petal, and Grey Wool cardstock; CTMH patterned paper (retired); Chocolate and Sweet Leaf ink pads; Papertrey Ink Out on a Limb stamp set; Prima paper flowers; Stampin' Up Whisper White taffeta ribbon; Hero Arts Medium Accent Pearls; Liquid Pearls.

I should be cleaning instead of stamping, but since Marv is sleeping in, I'm currently engaged in quiet activity. I'll give him another 45 minutes or so, and then the vacuum cleaner is coming out. With that, I'll go back to my desk to see if I can't come up with something to post . . . later! Have a good day!

No comments: