Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello!

A while back, I bought a pack of Martha Stewart paper, made one card with it, and then put it away - only to forget about it. Does anyone else do stuff like that? I hope so, and I hope you're younger than me, which means it wouldn't be due to my advanced age. LOL. Anyway, I used my forgotten paper to make my card tonight. I also used a relatively new stamp set that hasn't received enough attention. . . yet!

Materials & Tools: White Daisy and Black cardstock; Martha Stewart Woodland paper pad; Cranberry, Topiary, and Black ink pads; Papertrey Ink Floral Frenzy stamp set; Black mini brads.

My week has not been as hectic as I thought it was going to be, with the exception of the computer thing. Even that's working itself out and may end up being a blessing in disguise. I've done some reorganizing, which will be beneficial in the long run. Bjorn and Mathias' mother has a daycare dilemma, so Grandpa's going to reschedule his doctor's appointment to take care of the boys tomorrow. He's going to have them Friday, too, so they'll be spending the night with us tomorrow night. That will be a treat that I didn't necessarily expect this week.

As for what's left of this evening, I think I'll wander back to my corner and see what happens. I hope you had a good day and that tomorrow's a good one, too! Thanks for stopping by . . .

5 comments:

Erica said...

i do that all the time!! so now I keep a 'new paper' folder to keep newer stuff where i can see it! geat card btw

Tiff said...

Very pretty card!!! Yes, I do that with paper all the time! Especially my little basic grey packs! They're like buried treasure...

Alanna said...

Kathi, your card is gorgeous as always. I haven't been real impressed with Martha's line but you've made this paper look like a must have. And that stamp set is soooo cute.

Jeanne said...

Oh Kathi, I do that all the time! And I'm younger'n you so it's not anything to do with age. LOL

I LOVE this card! I have the supplies...just need the time to play.

I'm so glad to hear that things are smoothing out after the rocky start to your week. Enjoy your boys!

Maricar said...

So pretty Kathi.