Monday, September 15, 2008

Polka Dots and a Pumpkin

A while back I made the comment that I was going to go stamp and might have something "spooky" to show you the next time I posted. While whatever I posted next might have been scary (LOL), it wasn't the Halloween card I had in mind. That's because I assessed my Halloween stamps and decided I didn't really like the ones I had which, in turn, lead to a little online shopping spree. I ended up buying Papertrey Ink's Spooky Sweets set after going back and forth between it and the recently-released Spooky Sweets II set. Anyway, I wanted one of these two sets, because I'm a lot more apt to stamp treats than I am cards for Halloween. So, what am I showing you tonight? A card made with the Spooky Sweets set.

Materials & Tools: White Daisy, Orange, and Black cardstock; Doodlebug Designs Black Eyelet DP; Orange, Autumn Terracotta, Brown Bag, and Black ink pads; Papertrey Ink Spooky Sweets and Polka Dot Basics stamp sets; Black Photo Clips; Cuttlebug/w Nestabilities Classic Ovals set; 3M foam mounting tape.

It was an OK day - for a Monday. I thought my major writing projects were done and on their way to the publishers until I received a short-notice assignment this afternoon. This one is due at the end of the business day on Wednesday as in the day after tomorrow. Sigh . . .

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Your card is precious!!! I LOVE Halloween and fall cards! :)

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!!

Jeanne said...

LOL I giggled when I read the comment about being more apt to create treats than cards and you made a card. So like me! I think the card is adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.