Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Serenity

Oh my goodness! I came to my blog tonight with the inclination to apologize for having missed yesterday, which, in the scope of things, is absolutely silly. Neither my life nor yours will be greatly affected should I miss a day every now and again. For me, posting every day has become a habit - a good one that I find enjoyable. For you, stopping by periodically to see what I've been up to may be your habit, too - one that I hope you find enjoyable as well. It's as simple as that. Speaking of simple, it is, as is the norm, a good word to describe my card, too.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White, New England Ivy, and Stampin' Up Kraft cardstock; New England Ivy and Bamboo ink pads; Verve Stamps Serenity stamp set; New England Ivy Designer Ribbon Rounds (retired); Stampin' Up Slit punch.

Life is crazy. Christmas is little more than two weeks away. There is so much I think I should do when all I really need to do is stop, catch my breath, and enjoy it. I hope your week is going well. I'll talk to you again soon.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Another beauty, Kathi!

I have to confess to missing seeing a post from you yesterday, but seeing as I'm not the most consistent poster in the world, I will not put forth any "complaints." LOL

Seeing a post from you just starts my day off right, is all I'm saying.

Hugs!