Saturday, December 6, 2008

Takin' Care of Business

As much as I'd love to be foolin' around today, I'm trying my best to stay on task. I did, however, figure out a way to combine a little work with play when I put these simple invitations together for a Stamp Club gathering that I'm hosting on Thursday evening. Like I said - simple!

Materials & Tools: White Daisy and Cranberry cardstock; Olive ink pad; Cranberry, Garden Green, Baby Pink, and Tombow #850 Flesh markers; Merry Pursuits and It's a Party stamp sets.

Now, I'm off to Walmart to pick up some "stuff." Hope you're having a wonderful day. Catch ya later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathi those are stinkin' cute invites!

Jeanne said...

I completely agree with Pammie! That elf is simply adorable!!

Have fun with your stampy friends.