Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just a Card

Good evening! I hope I'm able to keep my wits about me long enough to complete this post. Husband is outside the door hammering me with questions and making me crazy. With a little luck, my keyboarding will get the best of him, and he'll tell me to close the door.

My card. It's a simple one I stamped on Sunday evening using the Intrinsic Background set and paper from the Amore packet. I love the Cocoa/Juniper combination.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White, Juniper, and Cocoa cardstock; Amore paper packet; Cocoa and Juniper ink pads; Intrinsic Backgrounds and Say it in Style stamp sets; Cocoa grosgrain ribbon; Juniper mini brads.

I mentioned to Marv that it is time for me to get a new cell phone and that I am considering a BlackBerry, which is the basis for all the questions. Considering I don't know how to use the menu on my current phone, his questions might have warrant. LOL. I believe he's concerned about my becoming a text message junkie. He doesn't have to worry. While I think a quick text to ask a simple question is OK, I won't be conducting all of my personal business via text message the way the younger generation does.That's enough jabber for tonight. It's time to stamp! Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the evening!

4 comments:

Alanna said...

So pretty. That juniper is such a great color.

Carolyn said...

Very pretty card! Hey i bought a CB folder the other day that looks similar to that. Haven't tried it yet.
Love that stampset btw. :)

Jeanne said...

Just a card? Just a beautiful card is more like it! Love that color combination, too!

Your description of Marv peppering you with questions is too funny. I can just picture the scenario. LOL Good luck if you do get a Blackberry. I wouldn't know what to do with it myself...

nonapearl said...

This card is stunning! I hope you don't mind if i lift it for an upcoming gathering! I'll be sure to give you full credit. Let me know if that's not okay!

Smiles,
Nona