Saturday, February 21, 2009

Make a Wish

Hi! Here's my take on Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #69. It's a sketch that affords on a great opportunity to combine some fun papers - mine from the Basic Grey Urban Prairie collection. The rest is just simple stamping that includes 'stitches' that are crooked enough to appear real! LOL.

Materials & Tools: White Daisy cardstock; Basic Grey Urban Prairie 6x6-inch paper pad; Black, Chocolate, Breeze, and Sweet Leaf ink pads; Lizzie Ann Designs In the Treetop, Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages, and Close To My Heart Simple Stitches and Solo 'E' stamp sets; Cuttlebug w/Flowers dies; 1-inch circle punch.

Man, I love Saturdays. Work a little. Play a little. Quiet. Sun shining through the window. A perfect day. Hope yours is, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a blog stalker, I admit it! But I wanted to leave a comment for you. THANK YOU for your blog! You inspire me and you make me laugh! I LOVE your stories...and your cards...and your comments! Hope you're staying warm in MN...I grew up there but moved to WA to escape the winter! :)
--Tammy D.

Jeanne said...

Kathi, Tammy is so right! I'm glad she posted so you know just how inspiring YOU are!

This card is fantastic. Love how all the elements work together. I need to use my stitches stamps more. They pack the perfect punch.

You've been busy!

mE said...

I LOVE this card! I even sat down and TRIED to re create it. It was a miserable failure. I have a couple tree stamps, I have some bird stamps, I have some cute paper... but it just looked like poodoo when I tried to make it, not all cute and whimsical like yours.

LOOOVE IT!

Erin