Saturday, February 21, 2009

Simple Saturday

This week's Stamp Simply challenge - black ink only - on the No Time to Stamp? blog momentarily threw me. With the exception of lined images and an occasional sentiment, I don't use a lot of black ink. Then I thought back to the day, a long time ago, when all I had was a black stamp pad, a few lined image stamps, and a couple of sets of Marvy markers. It can be done!

My card is 5-1/2 inches square. I used a square Window Charm to dress up the small center 'tile.' Fittingly, it's simple!

Materials & Tools: White Daisy, Black, and Breeze cardstock; Memento Tuxedo Black stamp pad; CTMH Damask Tiles and You're Invited (retired) stamp sets; Window Charms.

Enjoy your Saturday! Later...

4 comments:

Laurel said...

very pretty, I have yet to do that challenge, hopefully tomorrow!

Jeanne said...

Simply stunning is what this is! I L O V E it all! Why did I not know that CTMH sold a damask stamp set? Guess I'm more removed than I thought.

BTW...great picture on your profile! How long has that been there? I just noticed...LOL

The Country Rose said...

This is a very pretty card! Love the stamp you chose.

Barb

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

SUCH a striking design -- I JUST love it!!! You surely nailed this challenge!!! I'm so glad you got to play -- thanks so much!!!