Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sneak Peek

While Bjorn monopolized the computer playing Sponge Bob games on the Nickelodeon website this afternoon, Grandma and Mathias teamed up to make a few cards. You'll have to wait until tomorrow night to see them, however. After all, it's not like I haven't posted anything this weekend, and it's always nice to be a day ahead during the workweek in the event that I a) have something else to do or b) don't feel like stamping.

About the cards, I'll give you a little hint. We used the same set of stamps (new in the spring CTMH catalog). I did the stamping and coloring, and Mathias was in charge of "that cranker thing" AKA Cuttlebug. He also made color recommendations.

It was a good day, and as it turned out the little guys are spending the night with us tonight. Both of their parents are under the weather, and because their daycare is closed for the day, and they were coming back here tomorrow anyway, it only made sense that they stay. They're sound asleep already, and while it's a break from my usual Sunday night tradition, I'm going to follow suit and go to bed as soon as I've finished this post and tidied up my corner a bit. I hope you've enjoyed the weekend as much as I have and we all have a great week. Every day is a new adventure! Later ...

3 comments:

Tiff said...

That is so cute!!!! The cranker thing....lol! Can't wait to see the whole project!

Laurel said...

You are funny! I'll be checking tomorrow!

Jeanne said...

Ooooohhh! Can't wait to see the results of his using the cranker thing! LOL Adorable!

Sounds like you had a terrific weekend with your boys.

After a really fun Saturday, Sunday turned out to be a day of creative frustration. Bah!

Hope your Monday is a good one!