Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Quick Quack

Cute image, huh? This is one of the new Spring/Summer Whipper Snapper Designs stamps that the mailman brought today. It's a rubber stamp mounted on cling mount, an option WSD now offers for all of its stamps.

This card is pretty straight forward. An image this large makes simple simpler. I colored it with Prismacolor colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits. Then, I added a couple extra mats, some brads, and that was that. The sentiment was computer generated.

Materials & Tools: White Daisy and Black cardstock; Memory Box Sugar Collection; Black ink pad; Whipper Snapper Designs Ducks in a Row stamp; Black mini brads; Prismacolor colored pencils; Gamsol mineral spirits; Paper blending stump.

Bowling was fun tonight. My first game was great after which I went straight into the tank. Like I said, fun nevertheless. I'm off to bed for tonight. Talk to you again tomorrow night.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Now that is too stinking CUTE!

Sylvia said...

Yes,that is cute!

Laurel said...

Oh my how cute is that!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I love them!

Jeanne said...

I see why you love these stamps! This is flippin' adorable!!!! Great job. Love the clean lines so your eyes focus on the images. (giggle, giggle)

Beth said...

Usually, I'm not drawn to cutesy images, but I just love this and the simplicity you've used is just striking. I think I'm a first time commenter, altho I look every day. So this obviously caught my attention.

Carolyn said...

This is totally adorable!! I was just at Laurel's Place... I'm going shopping today. LOL