Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Sketch for You to Try

Here's my adaptation of Jen del Muro's weekly sketch on the I {heart} 2 Stamp blog. I don't know that there's a thing to say about this one that the photograph doesn't explain. I love the colors in this paper and the Oriental feel of the card.

Materials & Tools: Colonial White, Sorbet, and Cocoa cardstock; Unforgettable paper packet; Sorbet, Cocoa, and Desert Sand ink pads; Aspiration and Say it in Style stamp sets; Chocolate mini brads; Kaiser Craft self-adhesive pearls; Cuttlebug w/Distressed Stripes embossing folder and Shapeabilities Double-ended tags; Sponge dauber.

More whimsy on its way ...

3 comments:

Missy Hep said...

Love it, will give it a go soon!!!

Jeanne said...

Ohhhhhh this is VERY pretty! I see you must have gotten some new Spellbinder tags?

I like the Asian feel of this card!

Laurel said...

Another fabulous creation. That sketch is next on my to do list!