Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Pause for the Cause

I am going to take some time off from stamping and blogging. I need time to take a look at my life and get the ducks that have fallen out of line back into formation. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Nothing that really matters is wrong. I just have some physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual sorting to do with some areas needing more concentration than others. I’m not sure how long it will take. It might be a few days. It could be weeks. Should you miss me during my hiatus, I can be reached at kcarlson@mncable.net. Thank you for your understanding, and between now and the time I choose to resurface, take care.

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Kathi, I will miss you friend. Take care and know that I will pray for you.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I'll wait right here!
Thanks for letting me know - I would have been worried about you!
Hugs!

Jeanne said...

How smart you are to take the time you need to get your life sorted out and back on the track that you want. I'm glad you let us know so that I won't worry. Take all the time you need, my wonderful friend. I know I won't be going anywhere.

HUGS!!!!

Alanna said...

I am also glad that you chose to post so that we wouldn't worry when one of our favorite bloggers went MIA.

I hope that you are able to do what you need to do and that your ducks get realigned.

Blessings to you my friend.

Carolyn said...

Awww, You take all the time you need my friend! We all need to hit the pause button once in a while. I'll still be here when you come back, better yet, you'll be in my prayers while you sort things out!

Hugs!! Love ya!

Susan Raihala said...

It takes a wise person to know the value of taking stock. Blessings.

Gamma said...

It was about a year ago, I decided to do the same thing. You gave me a big ol' pat of the back and said, "Good for you!" I would like to do the same for you. Good for your Kathi! Take all the time you need, and when your ducks are all lined up correctly, come on back. We'll be here, waiting so patiently for you. I'll keep you in my prayers. Take care sweet sweet friend!

Carla said...

Take care during your hiatus!! Hope you come back feeling refreshed & rejuvinated!
Your loyal followers will all be here when you return!!