Saturday, May 22, 2010

Simple Saturday

Wordworth Comfort Set_May 2010

 

 

 

Very Simple Saturday is more like it, and I love them. Topiary green and white are so pretty together – so fresh and clean looking. I used white textured cardstock for both of my cards. As I’ve said so many times before, it gives these CAS cards a little more class. On this top card the sentiment was attached to the card with foam tape.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wordsworth Comfort Set_May 2010

 

 

Materials & Tools: White Daisy (textured) and Topiary cardstock; Topiary ink pad; Wordsworth Comfort stamp set; Topiary mini brads; 3M foam mounting tape.

 

 

 

How was your day? Mine was OK. I got some stuff done and started a few projects that I will finish up tomorrow. For now, I’m off to visit some blogs before toddling off to bed. Have a great Sunday! And thanks for stopping by.

 

 

 

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Very CAS and I love it!

Jeanne said...

Lovely! I think you are absolutely right with the Topiary and the white.

Hope you had a sensational Sunday, sweetie!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Kathi,
These are lovely - the greens are my favorite and these sentiments are nice! I need to look up Wordsworth.

I'm glad you had a good day - hope your Sunday is perfect in every way.

Hugs!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely card! Love the green!

Leslie said...

I love your "Simple" cards. Now if you changed the name to Elegant or ...(I will have to look up some synonyms for elegant). That would better describe your cards. Hope your Sunday is great, restful, peaceful and fun.

Alanna said...

2 very classy cards. I can see the lovely texture that the cardstock has. And you're right, the topiary and white look fabulous together.

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, these are soooo pretty and inspiring. Thanks so much!