Monday, March 14, 2011

One More …

Stencil Flower_4_Mar 2011

Here is another really simple card made using the big Stencil Flower stamp. The only thing I can think of to say is that Close To My Heart’s Sky is about the prettiest blue I have ever laid my eyes on.

Materials & Tools: White Daisy and Sky cardstock; Black and White Daisy Pigment ink pads; Hero Arts Stencil Flower stamp and Truly Appreciated stamp set.

A Slice of Life: Good morning! How was your weekend? Ours was quiet and restful. As for what I am still doing up at 2 am, I am not certain. Maybe the past couple of days have been too restful. That said, I really should go to bed, so I can get up tomorrow and do something, so I have something to talk about. LOL.

I should say, too, that I wish you a wonderful week. And, as always, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Very nice!

Alanna said...

This is SO pretty Kathi. I could see myself making lots of these and packaging them up together.

I hope you have a great Monday friend.

Sylvia said...

Pretty Pretty.

When I was checking some of my favorite blogs this morning I thought wow you were on the ball. Ha Ha then I saw that you had posted at 2am.

Blue is my favorite color but I haven't had a chance to use Sky yet.

Sheila H said...

The white on blue is gorgeous!

Barb said...

So very pretty! And that blue IS gorgeous!