Monday, August 27, 2007

A Box of Goodies

The mailman brought a package today from a new online store I discovered last week - http://www.frugalities.com/. Everyday, they offer a discount - anywhere from 34 to 49 percent. I note that today's discount is 35 percent with a flat rate $4.99 shipping fee. The day I ordered, I think the discount was 43 percent, but the shipping charge was $7.95 (Priority Mail). I might have been better off with today's discount and the lesser shipping charge, but I'm too lazy to do the math. Besides, I'm happy. I ordered a bunch of brads, a new punch, some buttons, a pack of Glue Dots, and a three-pack of Ranger alcohol inks (that I've been dying to "play" with but for which I didn't want to pay full price). Frugalities' selection is good, and you can shop by product, company or company and their brand. One little hangup might be that you can only order one of any particular item, which might be an issue if you're planning a workshop project. Other than that, the service was fast, and it appears to be a good company.

No comments: