Sunday, August 26, 2007

Penguins on my Mind

The predicted high for today for Thief River Falls is 86 degrees, which means that waking up with thoughts of creating a penguin card didn't necessarily make a whole lot of sense. The only stamped image on the card is Merry Christmas from the retiring CTMH Seasonal Celebration set. The penguin was cut with my Cricut using the Christmas Cheer cartridge. As a sidenote, I think the penguin is the cutest character on that cartridge. The embossed background was done with the Cuttlebug. They have a cute snowflake embossing folder that I don't have yet. In the interim, the one I used works. In case you can't see it, there's a little Liquid Applique "snow" on his cap. Now that I've got the penguin out of my system, I'll pick up where I left off last night on the little fall recipe book, I'm making with a CTMH Braggin' Tags mini album. Look for the results in a future post. My thoughts are that it might make a fun workshop project.

No comments: