Thursday, August 30, 2007

Trash To Treasure


This started out as a four-pack of Starbucks Frappuccino (AKA highly addictive iced coffee beverage). When it was gone (within a couple of hours), I decided that it would be fun to "alter"/cover the carton and that I could come up with something to put or possibly store in the bottles. The paper and Stickease are from CTMH's Abundance collection. Only because of the handle did I have to take the carton apart to make a template. The rest of it was easy. There were a lot of decorating options, too, with the stickers proving to be fast and again, easy. I covered the logo on the caps with cardstock cut with a 1-11/16 inch circle cutter and last but not least, filled the bottles with Hershey's caramel kisses, Hershey's miniatures, and a couple different flavors of Nips. Marv asked me what I did with the leftover candy to which I replied, "I ate it." Oh well. Anyway, a fun little project.

No comments: