Sunday, September 2, 2007

Awesome Acrylics!


I've been using acrylic stamps for a long time and take them for granted most of the time. Every once in a while, however, the advantage becomes clear (no pun intended). Earlier, when making the "Best Wishes" card, I wanted to bend the sentiment stamp to follow the curve of the ribbon, and by placing the sentiment stamp on top of the ribbon stamp, I was able to manipulate it exactly as I wanted it. I felt like a genius . . . I used some items from the Distressing Kit, too - the foam tool, Chocolate ink, edge distresser, and course sanding paper. I'm finding I like those little square ink pads. They're easy to hold on to and small enough to get into tight spaces. I hope they come out with more colors. I'd love to have one in Bamboo.

No comments: