Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blog Business

While, I'm still learning the ins and outs of this blogging thing, I'm sure having fun with it. I've discovered there are a kazillion other stamping and scrapping blogs out there, too, many of them showcasing some great artwork. I've added a dozen or more to my favorites and check them every day or so to see what's new. I've noticed that most bloggers post a list of their favorite blogs and/or websites on their blogs. One day, when I get ambitious, I'll do that, too. In the meanwhile, check out http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/. I don't know how I came across this one, but it's a gem. Every day, this gal posts a series of lists, including one entitled "Newly Discovered." Heck, she even found me on September 1. She also posts a list of blogs containing tutorials. I've found some great information. With regard to my favorites, many, if not most, have been listed on her blog. Like I said, this blog thing is fun and, I must warn you, slightly addictive.

No comments: