Sunday, September 23, 2007

Keeping Our Priorities Straight . . .


I took that bath I talked about earlier, warming up the water. As hot as it is outside, I should have taken a cold bath instead. Regarding the housework, the toys are picked up, the bed is made, and the dishes are done. The kitchen floor is still sticky. I needed a break and returned to my stamp table and Boutique Alphabet. While my results are not perfect, they're acceptable. Both cards are made with the Spring Leaves set, one of my all time favorite stamp sets. I used three greens from the Autumn collection for the Hello card: New England Ivy, Olive, and Garden Green. The fern is stamped with first and second generation Desert Sand. I'm not sure I like the second card. All was well until I added Vineyard Berry to the mix. I quickly realized that once I'd added some that I would need to add more, thus the Vineyard Berry matting and bow. Having established an alphabet theme for today, I'll either go play with another set or deal with that kitchen floor. Marv's going golfing at 6 (obviously, yesterday was not the last nice day), so I think I'll stamp now and deal with the sticky floor later. Besides, the noise I make cleaning (groaning, etc.) might interrupt the Nascar race he's currently watching . . .

No comments: