Saturday, September 29, 2007

No, this was not on my list . . .

OK, so I'm easily sidetracked. It happens when straightening up the craft area is on the "to do" list. I've had a half dozen empty one-quart paint cans sitting on the shelf for a long time waiting to be altered. As the cans and the November Stamp of the Month, "Snow Friends," were in close proximity of one another, I felt compelled to do something with them. The can is covered with paper from the retiring Deck the Halls paper packet. To attach the paper to the can, I used the Xyron, but I think a tape runner or any double-sided tape would do the job, too. Once the can was covered, it was just to add a piece of Cranberry grosgrain ribbon and the stamped image that I'd colored with markers and jazzed up a bit with a little Prisma Glitter. It was a quick and easy project, the kind I have time for at holiday time. The container would make a nice presentation for homemade candy, a drink mix, bath salts, etc.

No comments: