Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bib Card

I found a great tutorial for this card on another blog and thought I'd give it a whirl. This gal took the basic tent card (very similar to look at but different in that the circle element is attached to the front of the card) and took it one step further to create what she's called a "bib card." The bib card is a little more interactive with the circle element visable when the card is opened as you can see in the photo. The stamps are from the Simple Blossoms stamp set. The colors are Twilight, Olive, Chocolate and Colonial White. I distressed the edges a little bit with Bamboo ink and sanded the Twilight and Chocolate cardstocks. Here's a link to the tutorial: Stamp, Paper, Scissors. Explore a bit while you're there. It's a cool blog.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Kathi - Love this card. I haven't seen one in my blog surfing! I'll have to give it a whirl tomorrow. TFS!!! Great cards you've posted in the last couple of days!