Monday, September 24, 2007

One More Alphabet Card

With this card, I've used all of the E-size CTMH alphabets I currently have in my possession. The Cobblestone set is easy to use, although because of the size of the letters, I deem it more appropriate for scrapbooking. The three skinny, little characters are from the Halloween Dingbats set. I colored them with markers. Now that I've spent a little time using the alphabet sets, I think I'm much more likely to reach for them for scrapbook layouts. The UPS man is bringing me the Baroque alphabet when he brings our September stamp club order on Friday. I have seen some gorgeous Christmas Cards and monogram cards made with this set, so that one was ordered with cardmaking in mind.

I don't have any specific plans for this week. I have several sets of photographs crying out to be scrapped, and I should make some sympathy cards to have on hand. I also have some cleaning and decorating projects that should be addressed. The walls all need painting, windows washed and living room draperies taken down and taken to the dry cleaners. I have several pieces of furniture, namely my kitchen chairs and an armoire I'm giving Cameron for clothing storage for the boys, that need to be painted, too. I've had the primer and paint for several months . . . typical. Perfectionism, they say, is synonymous with procrastination. Actually, I think I'll exercise my leadership skills and delegate. Painting the walls, cleaning the windows, and taking the draperies out to be cleaned can be added to a "honey do" list. I like that idea.

No comments: