Friday, September 21, 2007

TGIF!


Thank goodness it's Friday! It hasn't been a long week. It hasn't been a bad week. It's rather been a week of interruptions - most of them pleasant - but nonetheless enough to throw me off my course. As for what the weekend will hold, I haven't a clue. I just know the alarm clock is not going to be set for a couple of days, and I'm going to find some time to stamp, maybe scrapbook, and for sure, finish a couple of projects I've been working on for too long.

On a mission to buy diapers and juice, I picked up the gourds at Wal-Mart last night. Bjorn and Mathias found them quite fascinating and artfully arranged them in the basket. I'm certain that they will be "rearranged" frequently.

The leaves really turned color this week. I really noticed when a small maple along the boulevard on Third Street turned a vibrant shade of red. It's so pretty against the gold and green backdrop created by the other trees along the street.

Enough said, for now. Have a nice weekend, and if you get the chance to stop back, I might even have a little artwork posted.

No comments: