Sunday, October 7, 2007

Challenge Card

Here's my card for Beate's challenge. The papers are from CTMH's Caprice Level 2 paper packet. The stamp is from the Wordsworth Comfort set. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of scratch paper and then used an X-Acto knife to cut out the four words, creating a reverse stencil. Then I used a sponge dauber and Crystal Blue and Honey inks to color in the words and give the sentiment a little more interest. I roughed up the edges of the Chocolate mat using the Edge Distresser tool. Three brown mini brads complete the card. I'll have to say that it was fun to complete a challenge card. If I can figure out how to upload a sketch, I may try a challenge of my own one day.

With the challenge card completed, I'm going to call it a day. Weather permitting, I'm hoping to make a trip to the pumpkin patch tomorrow with Bjorn, Mathias, and Grandpa.

No comments: