Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

I can't even tell you how much I wish I were stamping right now. Instead, I'm cleaning my closet. Were it not that I would have died of embarrassment, I would have taken before and after photos. I cannot believe how much stuff I had/have crammed into a 4x4-foot space - several boxes of paperwork junk, several photo boxes, luggage, a CTMH roller bag, a container of wrapping paper, a large box of retired CTMH papers, another large box of retired CTMH stamps, a box of leftover decorations from a couple of kids' birthday parties, a big box containing my fall decorations, a couple bags of fabric remnants, a box of toys the boys have outgrown, a tall canvas bag that holds a yoga mat, and more. Did I fail to mention all of my clothes and shoes??? I think I mentioned that this closet was on my "To Do" list a while back. Is it any wonder I procrastinated?

What I need to do now is take a deep breath and go back to it. I know that I'm going to feel a great sense of accomplishment when I'm done. That's not to keep me from wishing I had the power of Samantha from "Bewitched" right now.

When I'm done with the closet, I will be ready for some stamp therapy and a little private celebration commemorating World Card Making Day. Stay tuned for what I come up with.

No comments: