Friday, October 5, 2007

More Wordworth Stamps


I'm back after rebooting twice and playing around with my settings a little bit. The fact that I don't know what I'm doing is a bit scary, but I'm here, and Blogger let me upload my photos, so I guess I won't worry about it.
These cards were made with Wordsworth's Comfort Set, the set I intended to purchase when I came across the irresistable Stick People Set. Unlike the other, there's nothing whimsical about this set. It includes a leafy branch, a feather, two quotes and several other sentiments - "With Sympathy," "I'm so sorry," "My Thoughts are with You," "Believe," and "I'm Praying for You" - appropriate for sympathy cards. I love both of the quotes. The colors I used for the "Hope" card were Twilight, Chocolate, and Desert Sand. The colors used for the card on the right were Olive, Bamboo, and Desert Sand. I'm coming to rely on my Cuttlebug more and more for backgrounds. I've always loved the look of embossing, and with the Cuttlebug, it's so easy - right up my alley. I think I'll go stamp a little more before calling it a day. Even with the afternoon nap, I think I'll try to retire early tonight. As Grandpa and I are planning a trip to my sister-in-law's pumpkin patch with Bjorn and Mathias on Sunday, I'll have to kick it down tomorrow if I'm going to accomplish something this weekend. A good night's sleep will help.

No comments: