Friday, October 5, 2007

Hey, It's Friday Again!

I came here to post a couple of photos, but Blogger wouldn't let me, so that leaves me to write a few words before restarting my computer - just in case the problem is on my end. If we have computer problems and Digi-Key and call the help desk, we're always told to reboot. I'm not computer savvy enough to know why, but sometimes it works.

I took a couple of hours of vacation this afternoon and came home and took a nap. It felt good. I can't say I'm crazy about the gloomy weather. Rain is better than drizzle, and as for the wind, I can always live without that. I hope the weatherman is wrong about the weekend weather.

As I have nothing very profound to say, I'll check out and reboot. If Blogger will let me upload my photos later, I'll do so. If not, I'll go stamp and try again tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: