Wednesday, October 24, 2007

One More Try

OK, it's not Beate's card, but it's a whole lot closer to something I like. I like the color combination - Heavenly Blue, Grey Wool, and Cranberry. It's not a color combination that I would have put together on my own. I don't use a lot of grey in my papercrafting even though there's plenty of grey in my closet. While I'm not certain, Stampin' Ups Basic Gray might be a shade or two darker than CTMH's Grey Wool. By the way, spelling gray and grey both ways in one sentence bugs the heck out of me. It must be the nature of my business. We all have our quirks. I didn't have Beate's stamps either so I improvised with the smallest flower and stem in the Friendship Blessing set. The sentiment stamp is part of the new Sensational Seals set.

As I'm yawning, I think I'll hit the pillow early tonight but not until I straighten out Kathi's Corner. It's looking like a freight train ran through it. The work area is down to a six-inch square.

To leave you with something interesting, here's a link to a website site where you can put Close to My Heart color combinations together: CTMH Color Combos. The colors are unbelievably accurate. It's a fun place to play!

No comments: