Monday, October 15, 2007

Sweet & Simple

The envelope that carries this card won't require any extra postage. Without any embellishments, some might call it plain. I call it simple. It's reflective of the mood I'm in tonight. Supper was simple - grilled cheese sandwiches and soup. It tasted good. After eating, I took a nap and actually had a dream about this stamp set. Why? I have no idea. Anyway, I woke up thinking about Friendship Blessings and thus decided to pull it out of the box and make a quick card. The main colors are Indian Corn Blue, Sunflower, and Garden Green. The sentiment is from the former SOTM, For Every Occasion. It's a cheerful little saying appropriate for a cheerful, albeit simple, card.

Today was a typical Monday. Mondays always seem kind of long, probably because the weekend goes by so fast. I found out today that the head gasket on my car needs to be replaced. I don't like vehicle repair bills, particularly big ones! There isn't much I can do about it, however. It's a long walk to Digi-Key. On a brighter note, the weather was beautiful today. It was wonderful to see the sun again. A few more sunny days would be welcome. Until later . . .

No comments: