Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another Simple Christmas Card

Here's another quick Christmas card. For this card, I let the patterned paper do all of the work, which isn't a bad thing, particularly if one's pinched for time. It's also easy with all of the beautiful paper designs available on the market. This paper is from the retiring CTMH Deck the Halls paper packet. I love the crispness of blue and white, especially when the theme is snowflakes. The only stamped image is the sentiment from the Festive Thoughts set. And the things I want that money can't buy? Love. Hope. Peace.

Tomorrow is Thursday already, which means the next day is Friday. This week really flew by. Like every year, time will appear to accelerate through the holiday season. I plan to keep Christmas simple in that I'm not going to fret if I don't get it all done. I learned a long time ago that if one dwells too much on creating the "perfect Christmas," the "merry" flies out the window, and the true meaning is lost. I'm not going to let that happen.

No comments: